Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Least Favorite Song

There are a few songs that I don't like. I'm not really into the pop stuff. I mean, I like Taylor Swift, but that's about it. Unless you count Celine Dion and Josh Groban as pop.

Anyway, one of my least favorite songs is: Made in America by Cimorelli.






Maybe it's because my sister played it nonstop all summer, but I honestly don't like this song. Something about it just annoys me.

Well, I've got to run!

TTFN!
Sarah

PS: I would have posted this yesterday, but my sister took over the computer for school related reasons. So you'll get another post later, probably.


1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I like a lot about Cimorelli, and I like about half of that song, it has a good feel. But the rapping in the middle I was like, "Nope."

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy! Tell me what you're thinking! I would seriously love to know. Thanks for commenting!