Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge

Ok, I know I don't have a huge amount of time on my hands currently, but I am going to start this 30 day song challenge that Treskie has been doing over at her blog.

Here we go:

Day 1 is My Favorite Song. Note that song is singular. This thing is going to be harder than I thought.....

Anywhoo.

One of my favorite songs right now is:

                                          February Song by Josh Groban

Isn't it gorgeous? I simple can't describe how much I love this song. I'm not even going to try.

TTFN!

Sarah


2 comments:

  1. JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Great choice. His music is the best *ever*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I absolutely love his voice!!

      Delete

Hey, don't be shy! Tell me what you're thinking! I would seriously love to know. Thanks for commenting!